(( Huge OOC text incoming. ))
So, you surely have noticed I havn’t updated in AGES! Well, I’ve been thinking about this for a long time and finally come to a conclusion: I’m going to end this blog now. Quite honestly, I’m not having fun doing updates anymore, and therefore don’t have the motivation to continue it.
There’s a few things I did with this blog and its backstory that, in hindsight, I’m not too fond of (for example Scoots creator, or how she acts) and wish I had handled differently. Ontop of that, I’ve sort of lost interest in MLP for the most part. Mind you, I’ll still be watching the series (I’ve quite enjoyed the latest episode actually), but I think I’ve had my fair share of fanarting.
Y’know, this post is making me a little sentimental. I DID have a VERY good time running this blog, I can’t stress that point enough. I had fun writing the jokes, doing the art and interacting with you guys. At this point this blog has sensational 6045 followers! When I went into this I expected maybe 500 at most.
I really want to end this blog on a positive note. Through it I actually achieved quite a few things! How about we count them up?
- I improved my artistic abilities.
- I got to know quite a few people, some of them whom I’ve admired and never thought I’d get to talk to. I’m friends with some of those now.
- Fun interaction with other blogs.
- I got CRAZY amounts of fanart! I can’t thank you all enough for it! (Here is the archieve of it, by the way.)
- I got to design the tickets (and toilet labels) for GalaCon 2013! In exchange I got to be a Guest of Honor there, get free transportation, hotel and vendor area, aswell as a panel! That was a pretty amazing experience! Definitly something I’d love to do again one day!
So yeah. I guess I kinda gotta thank you guys for this. Well, actually myself too, for making this stuff. You and me, followers!
Uh, so… well, I dunno what else there really is to say, I’ve already spouted enough stuff to last me for a while.
Oh yeah, please, DO NOT try to talking me into continuing this blog. If I ever do, I’ll come to that conclusion myself. It is however VERY unlikely. That being said, I’m not going to delete the blog, I’ll leave it up for… well, memories and so forth.
Also, if you ever want to talk to me, you can contact me at my personal blog!
So yeah, this is goodbye, I guess. Big THANK YOU for sticking with me, guys! Really, it sorta kinda means something to me. I hope I could entertain you, at least a little bit. So, yeah, toodle-oo!
Also have a pic of SCOOTA-BOT FIGHTING A DINOSAUR!!!!